Creating Powerful Experiential Workshops
Friday April 1, 2016 to Sunday April 3, 2016
Tagged with .
Kripalu Center For Yoga and Health, 183 West Street - Lenox MA Register Now
Friday thru Sunday 2 nights
When you’re clear about your calling and you have the right tools, you’re in a powerful position to help others. Are you ready to bring your passion into group settings in ways that create synergy, original thinking, and breakthrough solutions?
Learn how to create a culture of cooperation based on insight, empathy, and intentional practices. Set the stage for creative leaps, deep learning, and fun, drawing on both wisdom traditions and evidence-based science.
- Self-discovery tools that link the heart and mind
- Keys to collective wisdom and ways to spark group creativity
- Interactive techniques to energize, connect, and empower people
- Marketing tips to champion your workshops
- Accountability partners and a peer-support network.
Group input and feedback help you discover your strengths, sharpen your vision, unfold your ideas, and develop an action plan.
- 10.5 credits for Social Workers (SW), $30 additional charge
- 10 credits for Registered Dietitians (RD), $30 additional charge
- 10.5 credits for Massage & Body Workers (NCBTMB), $30 additional charge
- 10 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 10 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT, PLEASE CLICK HERE
Call toll-free 800.741.7353 www.kripalu.org