Creating Transformational Workshops: An Introduction to Mind-Body Learning
Friday January 24, 2020 to Sunday January 26, 2020Discovery Yoga, 3 Davis Street - St. Augustine FL Register Now
Friday thru Sunday 2 nights
When you’re clear about your calling and you have the right tools, you’re in a powerful position to help others. Are you ready to bring your passion into group settings in ways that create synergy, original thinking, and breakthrough solutions?
Learn how to create a culture of cooperation based on insight, empathy, and intentional practices. Set the stage for creative leaps, deep learning, and fun, drawing on both wisdom traditions and evidence-based science.
- Self-discovery tools that link the heart and mind
- Keys to collective wisdom and ways to spark group creativity
- Interactive techniques to energize, connect, and empower people
- Marketing tips to champion your workshops
- Accountability partners and a peer-support network.
Group input and feedback help you discover your strengths, sharpen your vision, unfold your ideas, and develop an action plan.
Note: Tuition includes a manual.
This program is part of a comprehensive, three-part training.
It can stand alone or be taken as a series.