Creating Transformational Workshops: Leading Mind-Body Experiences
Friday April 3, 2015 to Sunday April 5, 2015
Tagged with .
Kripalu Center For Yoga and Health, 183 West Street - Lenox MA Register Now
When you’re clear about your calling and you have the right tools, you’re in a powerful position to help others. Are you ready to bring your passion into group settings in ways that create synergy, original thinking, and breakthrough solutions?
Learn how to create a culture of cooperation based on insight, empathy, and intentional practices. Set the stage for creative leaps, deep learning, and fun, drawing on both wisdom traditions and evidence-based science. Read More…..
- Self-discovery tools that link the heart and mind
- Keys to collective wisdom and ways to spark group creativity
- Interactive techniques to energize, connect, and empower people
- Marketing tips to champion your workshops
- Accountability partners and a peer-support network.
Group input and feedback help you discover your strengths, sharpen your vision, unfold your ideas, and develop an action plan.
Note Tuition includes a mind-body manual. To prepare for the workshop, please fill out a participant survey and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week prior to the opening session (on or before March 27). If you already have a title, tag, and workshop description or overview of your workshop, please fill this out and bring it with you. If you do not, the Mind Map will help start the thinking process.
- 10 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 10.5 credits for Massage & Body Workers (NCBTMB), $30 additional charge
- 10.5 credits for Registered Dietitians (RD), $30 additional charge
- 10 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge