Creating Transformational Workshops: Mind-Body Teaching and Your Work in the World
Friday July 27, 2018 to Sunday July 29, 2018
Tagged with .
Kripalu Center For Yoga and Health, 183 West Street - Lenox MA Register Now
Friday thru Sunday 2 nights
When you’re clear about your calling and you have the right tools, you’re in a powerful position to help others. Are you ready to bring your passion into group settings in ways that create synergy, original thinking, and breakthrough solutions?
Learn how to create a culture of cooperation based on insight, empathy, and intentional practices. Set the stage for creative leaps, deep learning, and fun, drawing on both wisdom traditions and evidence-based science.
- Self-discovery tools that link the heart and mind
- Keys to collective wisdom and ways to spark group creativity
- Interactive techniques to energize, connect, and empower people
- Marketing tips to champion your workshops
- Accountability partners and a peer-support network.
Group input and feedback help you discover your strengths, sharpen your vision, unfold your ideas, and develop an action plan.
Call toll-free 888.934-0837 www.kripalu.org