Designing and Leading Transformational Workshops
Sunday February 5, 2017 to Friday February 10, 2017
Kripalu Center For Yoga and Health, 183 West Street - Lenox MA
Sunday thru Friday 5 nights
Learn to create the conditions for extraordinary outcomes, optimal learning, and creativity (and fun!) in your workshops, retreats, and trainings. Design and present mind-body experiences that touch the heart, move the imagination, and inspire self-discovery. Immerse yourself in this life-transforming retreat and forever change the way you lead groups and guide people to self-empowerment.
We will guide you in
- Insights into the science of mind-body learning
- Core tools for experiential teaching
- A visioning process to build your action plan
- Keys to collective wisdom and ways to spark group creativity
- Marketing tips.
Note Tuition includes a manual with checklists, templates, and tools to help you organize and prioritize. This program is part of a three-course curriculum on the four pillars of transformational workshops: a holistic view, mind-body practices, group process, and the group leader’s twin roles as teacher and facilitator. Each course stands on its own and may be taken in any order. The three courses include Creating Transformational Workshops, a two-day overview to help you get clear about your calling; Designing and Leading Transformational Workshops, a five-day immersion in the craft of the experiential teacher; and Facilitating Transformational Workshops, a four-day group-dynamics lab on the art of facilitating wisdom.
- 24.5 Massage & Body Workers (NCBTMB), $30 additional charge
- 28 Social Workers (SW), $30 additional charge
- 28 Registered Dieticians (RD), $30 additional charge
- 27.5 Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additonal charge
TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT, PLEASE CLICK HERE
Call toll-free 888.934-0837 www.kripalu.org