Facilitating Transformational Workshops: the power of presence
Monday October 9, 2017 to Friday October 13, 2017
Kripalu Center For Yoga and Health, 183 West Street - Lenox MA
For everyone interested in facilitating the wisdom of individuals and groups. CE credits.
The challenges of our times call on us to be wise together. Discover how to create the conditions for transformation, accountability, and creativity in your groups, workshops, retreats, and trainings. Empower yourself and others to heal, grow, and awaken by cultivating trust—the foundation for safe inquiry and authentic dialogue.
Learn to build communities of cooperation based on insight, empathy, and evidence-based mind- body practices. Become more confident as a guide for self-discovery, and more effective in receiving full participation, holding a safe and caring container, and working sensitively with feelings, needs, and difficult behaviors. Your participants can’t help but succeed, and you’ll have more positive outcomes (and fun!) with your groups and clients, when you:
- Get clear about your goals, strengths, and challenges as a leader
- Use the tools of intention, attention, agreements, and conscious communication
- Hone your skills to listen, reflect, encourage, and ask powerful questions
- Respond wisely in order to clear obstacles, upsets, stuck behavior, and confusion
- Build consensus and group synergy with your natural support and steady presenceThe group process is easier when you transform your own life first. By being present, not perfect, you set the stage for inclusive solutions and sustainable results. Role-plays, fish-bowl simulations, and case studies from Kripalu’s 50-year history as a holistic leader make this workshop dynamic, interactive and unforgettable.
This program is eligible for :
23.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
23.5 credits for Social Workers (SW), $20 additional charge
23.5 credits for Massage and Body Workers (NCBTMB), $20 additional charge
23.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
23.5 credits for Registered Dietitians (RD), $20 additional charge
TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT, PLEASE CLICK HERE
Call toll-free 800.741.7353 www.kripalu.org